When you visit the services of this website, a cookie will be stored on your computer. In general, cookies and similar technologies work by assigning your browser or device a unique number that has no meaning outside of our websites minis-pc.com or Minis Pc, hereinafter Minis Pc, uses these technologies to personalize your experience and help us provide you with content specific to your interests. Additionally, once you have entered your member ID and password during a session on the Services, Minis Pc will save that information so that you do not have to enter it again during the session.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. To manage the collection of information through cookies or other equivalent technology, you can use the settings of your browser or mobile device. Minis Pc is committed to offering you options to manage your privacy and sharing. However, Minis Pc does not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals initiated by the browser, as the Internet industry has not yet fully developed regulations, implementations and solutions for Do Not signals. Track. If you want more information about the Do Not Track signs, you can visit. If you do not accept cookies, some features of the Services may not be available. Minis Pc may also use your IP address to identify you, administer the Services, and help you diagnose problems with Minis Pc servers.
Following the company’s data protection policy, Minis Pc informs that cookies are associated with the anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user’s name and surname. The user has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive. However, to access the Minis Pc website, the installation of cookies will not be mandatory.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies
Depending on the owner of the cookie:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Cookies used in Minis Pc
The different cookies used in www.minis-pc.com and their purpose are shown below:
|Provider Name||Purpose of the Cookie||Description of the Purpose of the Cookie|
|Google Analytics||Audience study||Obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience|
|Minis Pc||Session cookies. Personalization cookies.||User session control and user interface modification.|
|Session cookies||Session data initialized with Facebook user.|
|Session cookies||Session data initialized with Google user.|
|Session Cookies||Session data initialized with Twitter user.|
|Criteo||Behavioral advertising cookies||Management of advertising spaces based on user browsing behavior.|
|Doubleclick||Behavioral advertising cookies||Management of advertising spaces based on user browsing behavior.|
Note: ‘Own’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third party’ cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
Revocation and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our webs.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers: If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function, installing the extension “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on “.